CFO Services & Coaching
A full-time CFO isn’t always necessary for a start- or scale-up, yet advice and guidance with financial matters can make a large difference in the growth of your company.
Learn more about the different services I offer such as CFO-as-a-service, with areas of expertise such as merger & acquisition, sustainability and financial evaluation.
With more than ten years of experience as a CFO, I offer multiple services within the field of finance, from CFO-as-a-service to sustainability. Next to that, I’m also available as a member of the Supervisory Board for cultural institutions, or (semi) non-profit organizations.
Merger & Acquisition
Financial Evaluation & Analysis
Available services as a CFO
The diverse services and areas of expertise in which I advise, support, and guide.
- Financial strategy and its implementation
- Support and advice on the financial structure, its improvement, and if needed, the implementation thereof
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Support and guidance on mergers & acquisitions, for both buying and selling
- Advice and strategy implementation regarding ESG
- Implementation of ESG strategy in your daily practice as a CFO
As an expert, I’m also available for coaching and mentoring for financials and entrepreneurs that are looking for regular coaching on a personal level.