CFO | M&A | Sustainability
Let’s get your finances organized
Looking for an experienced CFO with expertise in the field of finance, HR, legal, and sustainability? I advise, guide, and support organizations, companies, and start-ups, whilst keeping them aligned with their financial goals and future.
owner and founder of Liobé.
I’m Simone van Bijsterveldt, an experienced CFO and expert in the field of finance, HR, legal, and sustainability. I’ve got more than 20 years of experience in the field, as I started my career at KPMG, after which I progressed and grew to a CFO at multiple organizations, such as Novamedia and MediaMonks. As of now, I’m active as CFO and co-founder at FEM-START, as a member of the Supervisory Board of both the Dutch Film Fund and TivoliVredenburg and of course, as the founder of Liobé.
Advice, support and guidance
As a start-up or a scale-up, a full-time CFO isn’t always necessary yet strategic financial questions can arise that need an expert opinion.
Read more about the services and areas of expertise I specialize in, as to which I can advise, support, and guide you and your organization.
- Setting up a strategy and implementation thereof
- Support and advice on the financial structure and its improvement
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Support and guidance on mergers & acquisitions, for both buying and selling
- Advice and strategic framework based on ESG
- Implementation of ESG strategy in your daily practice as CFO
- Available for coaching and mentoring, for financials and entrepreneurs that are interested in coaching on a personal level